LambdaTest Overview

LambdaTest is the #14 ranked solution of our top Functional Testing Tools. It is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars, and is most often compared to BrowserStack: LambdaTest vs BrowserStack

What is LambdaTest?

LambdaTest is a scalable cloud-based cross browser testing platform designed to offer all software testing need to cloud infrastructure. LambdaTest platform helps you to ensure your web app elements (such as JavaScript, CSS, HTLM5, Video...etc.) render seamlessly across every desktop and mobile web browser with support of manual, visual, and automated testing. With LambdaTest, you can access up to 2000+ combinations of desktop and mobile browsers on cloud. We also offer a Selenium grid which supports 32 test automation frameworks with respect to various programming languages(Java, JavaScipt, C#, Ruby, PHP and Python). Our Selenium grid will help you execute parallel test sessions simultaneously, to significantly reduce your test cycles and increase your product delivery efficiency. LambdaTest provides you one-click bug logging feature that allows you to log a bug directly from LambdaTest platform to various bug management tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Paymo, TeamWork, Mantis, Hive and many more with just a single click. This is only a tip of an iceberg, there is lot more to LambdaTest. We are continuously expanding our platform as we aim to deliver you a holistic solution for all your testing requirements.

LambdaTest Buyer's Guide

Download the LambdaTest Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2020

LambdaTest Customers
Bringmax, Totpal, Nethhouse, Integreplanner, Cognizant, Vendisol, Clearscale, Edureka
LambdaTest Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about LambdaTest pricing:
  • "LambdaTest is on the cloud, offers both free and paid plans which start at $19 USD per month."
  • "This is an affordable product."
  • "The pricing for LambdaTest is affordable, and one of the reasons we implemented it."

LambdaTest Reviews

Shobha Ponnappa
Founder & CEO at Solohacks-Academy.com
Nov 24, 2019
Provides responsivity testing for myriad browser and OS combinations

What is our primary use case?

We were in the middle of launching a new website and being new to all of these things, I called a friend to ask if there is any step I need to do before making it live. He suggested that I should make my website responsive, and after I understood what he meant, I started to look for tools that can help me with testing my website for responsiveness. After a brief Google search, I landed on LambdaTest and the best part was that they also offered a Freemium plan that includes a good amount of minutes for responsivity testing. I selected the combination that we thought our users will mostly use… more »

• "The most valuable feature is the real-time testing, which helps you to test your website on more than two thousand combinations of browsers and operating systems."
  • "I would like to see all of the features available in the freemium plan so that I can test them."

What other advice do I have?

I could not find any cons for me as I was only looking for responsiveness testing, although a detailed look at LambdaTest may help me find some negatives.
Romila De Munshi
Automation Tester at Airsweb
Dec 2, 2020
Affordable, integrates well, has a good feature set, and the tutorials are helpful

What is our primary use case?

Running tests serially can be a good option when your product is at an early stage. However, as we scaled the product, we needed a tool to reduce test time execution and pace up our test cycles. LambdaTest simplified the Selenium testing experience for us with their cloud-based platform, which allowed us to execute our test cases in parallel on hundreds of browsers. We could easily automate the test cases, get the sessions recorded, and share the test reports across the team for the assessment using Asana integration. We even leverage the integration with CircleCI to run automated tests on… more »

• "LambdaTest easily integrates with leading project management, bug tracking, and CI-CD tools like Jira, Asana, Jenkins, Circle CI, and more."
  • "Responsive testing UI is a bit cluttered, whereas the LT browser is much better to use."
Find out what your peers are saying about LambdaTest, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: November 2020.
448,896 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Tim Johnson
Operations Manager at PLACE UK Ltd
Feb 21, 2019
The unbelievably neat and intuitive user-interface gives me clarity for all my test logs

What is our primary use case?

LambdaTest has helped me gain more customers. I was not aware of how cross-browser compatibility could make a huge difference for my website. Now I have both devices compatible and a responsive website. All thanks to LambdaTest. I got attracted towards LambdaTest services by reading a review on a website. It made me think — is it really important for my business? Now I am a happy customer of LambdaTest. Their customer support is just amazing, and all my queries relating to the tool gets resolved in a jiffy.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, they are doing a great job.
Tolga Ovali
QA Analyst at Tabcorp
Oct 21, 2020
Reduces manual testing effort, facilitates quick troubleshooting, and the support is responsive

What is our primary use case?

As a Fintech company, other than Chrome and Safari, we need to test our website regularly on IE and Edge as well. This is because our customers are dependent on legacy OS to use our web-application. LambdaTest Selenium Grid has helped us radically reduce the manual testing effort and ensure browser compatibility. Our automation engineers are able to execute Selenium scripts in their preferred language, and the cloud infrastructure has allowed us to scale our automation test cycles effortlessly. A majority of our regression suites are now automated, and thanks to LambdaTest, we are now able to… more »

• "In case something goes wrong at LambdaTest end, the Support team is extremely responsive to analyze any platform-related issues."
  • "The analytics over the automation dashboard can be more intuitive."
Matt D Burch
Software Engineer/Software Lead at Boeing
Dec 2, 2020
Saves us time by running many tests in parallel, and there is good communication from the support team

What is our primary use case?

The industry we function in, e-commerce, has a broad category of audience. We need to make sure that our website is accessible to everyone irrespective of the browser or operating system they use. Of course, a responsive web design check is a major bullet point over our testing checklist as well. As a B2C, it's crucial for us to stay ahead of the customers and we wanted a solution that could help us ensure our changes would work seamlessly when shipped to production.

• "The support docs are precise and you can get started with them easily."
  • "You cannot perform native-app testing, as they offer simulation for web testing only."
Lee Jelley
Senior Consultant at Contino
Oct 25, 2020
Automated parallel testing saves us time, and the geolocation testing is impressive

What is our primary use case?

Having a global user base, we have active traffic from varied locations and testing on multiple platforms and browsers is a continuous process for the team. Our automated tests for web browsers on the latest versions and mobile browsers, including Android and iOS, required a larger farm of VMs to function smoothly. LambdaTest helped us with solving this issue, allowing us to run our automated tests on a much larger VM farm.

• "Builds that took days to complete with in-house infrastructure were executed in a couple of hours."
  • "I think Lambdatest is a valuable tool for our team and things that have room for improvement would be mobile app testing, as it can be an important addition to the tool."
Dan Bovey
Frontend Web Engineer at Poq
Oct 1, 2020
Scales well, natively supports geolocation testing, and integrates well with CI/CD tools

What is our primary use case?

Using LambdaTest automation has allowed us to run all of our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. It has helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is that you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then, we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With LambdaTest, we could see… more »

• "This product offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation, which is amazing!"
  • "Mobile application testing would be helpful for us."
Thelma Powell
Web Developer at SimbirSoft
Nov 16, 2020
Helpful Docker tunnel integration, and it integrates well with collaboration tools like Jira and Slack

What is our primary use case?

When the pandemic demanded us to work from home, it was a daunting situation for us. Keeping up with the consistent growth for the past year, we had a few feature-launches ready to be deployed on production environments. However, testing them was a challenge while working remotely and with a large team of testers and developers. We wanted a tool where the team can work collaboratively at a faster pace and get started with deployments.

• "The Docker tunnel integration for local testing can be extremely useful to run on multiple instances in parallel."
  • "It would be nice to have an API for visual regression testing."