LambdaTest Review

What is our primary use case?

LambdaTest has helped me gain more customers. I was not aware of how cross-browser compatibility could make a huge difference for my website. Now I have both devices compatible and a responsive website. All thanks to LambdaTest.

I got attracted towards LambdaTest services by reading a review on a website. It made me think — is it really important for my business? Now I am a happy customer of LambdaTest. Their customer support is just amazing, and all my queries relating to the tool gets resolved in a jiffy.

How has it helped my organization?

We are continuously using LambdaTest to check every development we do. It is browser compatible and working flawlessly on all browsers.

What is most valuable?

The unbelievably neat and intuitive user-interface gives me clarity for all my test logs and even helps me save my test so that I do not have to choose them again.

What needs improvement?

I did face some minor issues, but after talking with their customer support, they took it as a priority and got it resolved. So I am happy and want to see more features they could add in future.

Less than one year.

It's stable, and its performance is good.

Good.

If you are opting to use LambdaTest, you are in the right direction. You will find much more similar solutions like LambdaTest, but you will not find exactly LambdaTest in other platforms.

Yes, I did use BrowserStack for few months, but it was too costly, and also we are not happy with its kind of performance, so we are looking for an alternative.

It's very straightforward.

In-house.

Superb.

I think it is the cheapest platform in today's market.

No, after that, we gave a first try to LambdaTest as it seemed quite good, and after giving it a try, we stuck to it.

What other advice do I have?

Yes, they are doing a great job.