Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics Review

Cost-effective, reliable data warehousing that is user-friendly, and it is easy to scale

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for data warehousing and analytics.

What is most valuable?

Pretty much all of the features are valuable. The storage, compute, all essentially differentiate what you do.

They are very reliable and cost-effective. It meets the client's requirements.

It's user-friendly, has a good dashboard, and my team is happy with everything.

What needs improvement?

I am pretty sure that there are areas that need improvement but I just can think of them off the top of my head.

I have been using this solution for a while, I would say approximately two years.

We are using the latest version. It's always updated on the cloud.

We found it to be a very stable product.

It's a scalable solution and we find it to be easy to scale.

Generally, support from Microsoft is always good.

I can't recall where we had an issue that we had to contact technical support, but the support is very good.

The initial setup was very straightforward. It took only five minutes to set up.

We completed the deployment in-house, we did it ourselves. We also implement it for our clients.

It's pretty straightforward, we do not need help with this.

Because it's a cloud solution, the cost is a different convention and the licensing costs are not the same.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it. We recommend it to our clients.

It's exceptionally good, and our clients and other partners find it both stable and scalable.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Snowflake
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.