Microsoft 400x400

Microsoft Dynamics GP Review
You can't easily manipulate the data and edit documents like in other solutions. The tool requires voiding and provides audit trails.

Valuable Features:

You can't easily manipulate the data and change something like in the QuickBooks where you can edit documents. This tool requires voiding and provides audit trails.

Improvements to My Organization:

This is used by several different clients for different purposes. It helps to streamline and automate their accounting processes.

Room for Improvement:

Some of its functionality should be more automated. They are always working on new releases.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for seven years.

Stability Issues:

There were no stability issues, especially when the server requirements are set up correctly.

Scalability Issues:

If the servers are not set up to properly to house or maintain the data, then there could be scalability issues.

Microsoft usually gets back to you in an hour. I work at a consulting firm, so we field the low level support. If there is anything we cannot work through, or if there are bugs/quality issues, we reach out to Microsoft.

Previous Solutions:

I've used several different accounting suites at an accounting firm and at other consulting firms.

Initial Setup:

The setup is complex, but there are instructions and consulting firms who can help you out with the process.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

It can be expensive. It depends on the size of your business and what you are trying to achieve with it.

Other Solutions Considered:

We did look at other options.

Other Advice:

It depends on the size of your business and what you are trying to achieve.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Microsoft Partners, i.e., we resell their product to clients.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Microsoft Dynamics GP?

Our experts can help. 222,746 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.