Microsoft 400x400

Microsoft Dynamics GP Review
You can't easily manipulate the data and edit documents like in other solutions. The tool requires voiding and provides audit trails.

Valuable Features

You can't easily manipulate the data and change something like in the QuickBooks where you can edit documents. This tool requires voiding and provides audit trails.

Improvements to My Organization

This is used by several different clients for different purposes. It helps to streamline and automate their accounting processes.

Room for Improvement

Some of its functionality should be more automated. They are always working on new releases.

Use of Solution

I have used this solution for seven years.

There were no stability issues, especially when the server requirements are set up correctly.

If the servers are not set up to properly to house or maintain the data, then there could be scalability issues.

Microsoft usually gets back to you in an hour. I work at a consulting firm, so we field the low level support. If there is anything we cannot work through, or if there are bugs/quality issues, we reach out to Microsoft.

I've used several different accounting suites at an accounting firm and at other consulting firms.

The setup is complex, but there are instructions and consulting firms who can help you out with the process.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It can be expensive. It depends on the size of your business and what you are trying to achieve with it.

Other Solutions Considered

We did look at other options.

Other Advice

It depends on the size of your business and what you are trying to achieve.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Microsoft Partners, i.e., we resell their product to clients.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Microsoft Dynamics GP?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.