No Magic MagicDraw Review

Good model-based engineering and responsive support, but the documentation needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

I am using MagicDraw as part of my research project.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution would be model-based system engineering. The MBSE capability of MagicDraw is higher than the other competitors.

What needs improvement?

The documentation for MagicDraw and the video tutorials compared to other competitors is an area for improvement.

In the next release, I would like to see more profiles and ready to use patterns. Rather than working from scratch, I would like to be able to tap into these patterns.

Some of the other competitors have that capability and I think that it is extremely helpful.

It's a stable solution. We have not had any issues.

I am not able to assess the scalability as we have not attempted to scale beyond the initial installation.

My experience with technical support was good.

I haven't interacted with them often but their response was reasonably fast. I usually get a response within 24 to 48 hours.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We completed the implementation in-house.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More No Magic MagicDraw reviews from users
...who compared it with ARIS BPA
Learn what your peers think about No Magic MagicDraw. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,975 professionals have used our research since 2012.