Jt hjyjg 400x400

Oracle OBIEE Review
I like its capability of utilizing big data volume. In addition to reporting, it provides analytics based on sales, booking, or leads.

Valuable Features:

The solution is robust and it's so easy to understand, use, and visualize the data. Even a newbie can understand reporting. However, when it comes to coding in the back-end, you need some knowledge.

I like its capability of utilizing big data volume.

Improvements to My Organization:

It definitely improves all organizations that use it for reporting their analytics. However, it’s not just about reporting. It provides analytics based upon different fields, such as sales, booking, or leads.

The knowledge it provides helps us make decisions about how our business is growing, where to stop, where to start, and where to accelerate. It has a huge impact.

Room for Improvement:

The big data visualization can be improved.

Stability Issues:

It's a pretty stable product.

Scalability Issues:

It scales well. It has a robust way in which it manages the humongous amount of data and reporting while recording. It’s phenomenal.

Technical support is good, but you don’t get immediate response from them. If you follow up with them, then they will help you out.

Initial Setup:

I was involved in the installation multiple times. It was straightforward, at least with the earlier versions. With the new versions, there are some issues you might face. If you have the proper documentation, then you won't have any issues.

Other Solutions Considered:

We evaluated a couple of other products, such as SAP BusinessObjects, but they had limitations. We decided on this solution because it fits our business needs.

Other Advice:

I like this solution. It is a robust product and it was suitable for the needs of the industry that I work in.

My advice to others depends on the data volume and what kind of data you want to represent. If the volume is very high and you want an enterprise solution where there are a number of concurrent users, I would suggest this solution.

If you have a different data set and the number of concurrent users is less, then I would suggest a different solution, such as SAP BusinessObjects.

When looking for a vendor, support is the most important thing. The second thing is reliability with a promise that it will be a stable product and you will get 24/7 service.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Oracle OBIEE?

Our experts can help. 222,390 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.