Oracle SOA Suite Review

I like the all-in-one installation, management from one console, enhanced JVM for great throughput, and memory management.

Valuable Features

• The EM console
  • The WebLogic Server
  • The SOA suite
  • The BPEL processes.
  • I think it's good, as we have done our POC on 12c, and it comes with great features, like all-in-one installation, management from one console, enhanced JVM for great throughput, and memory management.

12c play around reviews

12.1.3== SAP adapter dave so much trouble while configuring it.

Not proper documentation is helpful from Oracle.

After the installation and configuration the classes and jars are not loaded which leads to issues with Fusion SAP connectivity.

Over all the The look and feel of the EM console is ok.

I would recommend to use this version of product with 1.7_81_ version of Java/jre environment.

The rcu is combined inside the soa infra jar installation so that is good thing that I found as I don't have to worry about the RCU to download and install and then configure the SOA_INFRA schema's.

so good this is fair deal of my experience. Happy SOA.!!!!

Improvements to My Organization

This product provides a robust and scalable integration solution for our organization’s business needs.

Room for Improvement

In the current version of SOA Suite 11.1.1.7.8, we are having fewer issues as compared to earlier versions. We have had severe issues being denied, and upon following up with Oracle these have not yet been solved.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for the last six years.

Stability is sometimes a challenge.

It’s a very scalable application.

3/5

Oracle being reliable, robust and scalable is always chosen.

Initial setup was full of learning.

Implementation Team

We implemented it on our own, although on certain modules the Oracle team had helped us.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It’s a bit costly.

Other Advice

I think the world is moving is towards Cloud solutions and in the same path Oracle has cloud solutions, if you are ready to shell out few extra bucks for your Business’s IT infra and solutions, then Oracle is the one.