Panaya Test Dynamix Review

Provides better monitoring for testing campaigns and business process testing

What is our primary use case?

The primary user case is test management for user acceptance tests and business process testing. It is also used for test automation with record and play and codeless script editing, e.g., we can replay a test with different data sets.

How has it helped my organization?

• It is easy for business users to use who are not familiar with testing tools.
  • Provides better monitoring for testing campaigns and business process testing.
  • We are able to test more things and be quicker with automatic documentation.

What is most valuable?

• Automatic test documentation
  • Codeless automation
  • Collaboration into business process testing. This is very unique and useful!

What needs improvement?

They provide options for custom fields or tabs, but customization of workflows would be great. Though, the standard defect workflow management is already great.

Less than one year.

Support is reactive and in English only.

We previously used HPQC. It was not fitted for business users, too old, expensive, and hard to use

Onboarding was easy. There is a single training for the tester.

Test migration from HPE are done automatically. We can extract our tests from HPE, and they convert it into the Panaya format.

We evaluated QASymphony.

Panaya is more designed for BP testing. They started with SAP upgrades, so they could better understand ERP needs.