Qlik Sense Review
Has made our business users empowered to build their own reports with minimal IT intervention.
What is our primary use case?
- Used by our business users for day to day reports
- Users build their own apps
- Users also consume apps built by the IT team.
How has it helped my organization?
Qlik has made our business users empowered to build their own reports with minimal IT intervention.
What is most valuable?
- Easy to use and learn: gets the users up and running with a basic training session
- Agile: quick to develop an app and iterate on
- Stable: stability with a large number of users.
All the above have made users very happy.
What needs improvement?
- More visualizations
- Automated report delivery
- Cross app data sharing
- Easy app sharing options with specific users.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
It's scalable but adds more coat.
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
How was the initial setup?
What about the implementation team?
Vendor Axis. Good level of expertise.
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
- Setup time was very quick and easy
- The cost was similar to other vendors.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jan 06 2019
More Qlik Sense reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Qlik Sense. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.