Qlik Sense Review

Enables us to create a dashboard with live data and make decisions based on the information provided

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for analytical purposes, like business queries and service management queries.

What is most valuable?

We can generate various graphs, various reports and we can mainly use it for dashboard related things. We can create a dashboard with live data and we can make decisions based on this information.

What needs improvement?

I would like for it to be more of a plug and play with all of the tools and sources. It would make it much easier to use.

It should take less time to margin my reports and they should have reusability of existing data to make it easier for coding.

The stability is quite good, we have not experienced any downtime or slowness.

In regards to scalability, we'll see if we can have a more concurrent user and speed will be as good as what we're experiencing now. As soon as we put more load connections, we hope that it has the same outcomes. Right now, we have less than 50 users but our plan is to increase by almost four times to 100 in our first year and down the line, it would be 300 plus.

Technical support is quite good. It's comparatively really nice.

The initial setup was easy. It's easy to install and user-friendly. The deployment didn't take more than two weeks.

We deployed in-house. We required two staff members.

Licensing is quite good, easy, but slightly expensive. We'll keep increasing the number of users and then we can probably get better discounts.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

1 Comment
Jay PandyaReal UserTOP 5

It's one of the best BI tool I have used .. worth to try and explore against your need.

21 March 19