Quorum OnQ Review

Easy to install, configure, and use, but better integration with cloud solutions is needed

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our customers. We have done several PoCs for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of installation. It doesn't take long and we can set this product up to demonstrate for customers in a couple of hours. Also, any customer can easily install and configure it.

This solution is based on the Linux platform, which is more stable than Windows backup software. This also means that it is better than any other product when it comes to recovering from a ransomware attack.

I like this product because it is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It is not as feature-rich as a product like Veeam.

Better integration with cloud-based solutions like Azure and Office 365 is needed.

Because this product is somewhat new on the market, the vendor needs to do more marketing to raise awareness about it.

There is a long-term retention capability but it is a separate license that is available at an additional cost.

We have been working with Quorum OnQ for one year.

In terms of stability, the feedback that we have received from our customers is good.

The majority of our customers are medium and enterprise-level organizations.

This is a good solution for medium-sized customers. It is easy to use and I am working on attracting more customers to it.

I have worked with other products including those by Veeam.

This system is easy to install and it can be completed in a few hours. It can be fully implemented within one day.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that works well, is easy to install, and easy to use. I would recommend it over other solutions.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Quorum OnQ reviews from users