SevOne Review

Valuable Features

• Scalability
  • Speed
  • Integration of performance and flow data

Improvements to My Organization

It allows us to see metrics and immediately map to who is causing an issue so we can react faster. It improves our mean time to resolution.

Room for Improvement

I would say that incorporating other technologies, we have great performance data, but if it started doing intelligence and looked at the patterns or correlations, that would be great.

Use of Solution

I've used it for almost three years.

No issues with deployment – it's fairly simple and quick.

It's been great with no issues.

It has scaled to our needs; if you need more you add an appliance and off you go.

Fantastic – responsive.

The engineers are well trained – have been fantastic.

We were using EHealth (CA) and NetQOS, but we left those products for greater scalability and speed, as well as being able to consolidate those two products into one.

Pretty straightforward, but complex due to the size of our organization. This is not an issue with Sevone.

Implementation Team

We did it in-house.

Other Solutions Considered

We just evaluated this product based on what we heard and we initiated a POC.

Other Advice

I would say spend the time to learn the product so you can fully leverage it – theres a lot to the product. If you push the solution, it can solve a lot of problems.