SevOne Network Data Platform Review

Its ease-of-use enables us to troubleshoot quickly and reduce MTTR. UI improvements are needed to reduce the number of clicks needed to produce a chart.

Valuable Features

SevOne excels at gathering performance metrics and then making them quickly accessible in ways that I want to view them.

Setting alerts and thresholds is easy and reliable.

The data remains granular--not rolled up into averages--so viewing past metrics maintains the same detail as current data.

The platform easily scales to monitor millions of objects.

Improvements to My Organization

Ease of use enables us to troubleshoot quickly and reduce MTTR.

Dashboards display important info which provides the NOC insight to the network and applications.

Room for Improvement

Continual UI improvements are needed to reduce number of clicks needed to produce a chart.

Use of Solution

We have used the product for about 8 years.

SevOne experienced some growing pains in recent years, but have now invested properly to enable appropriate attention to the customer experience.

Like customer service, tech support has continued to improve and proper business attention is being paid to ensuring improved support and professional services.

5.4
More SevOne Network Data Platform reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with CA eHealth [EOL]
Learn what your peers think about SevOne Network Data Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.