Siav new

Siav Archiflow Review
Easy to store information and maintan workflow but we use QlikView for reporting because built in reporting is poor.

Valuable Features

Workflow

Improvements to My Organization

Reorganized the workflow for purchase invoice.

Room for Improvement

My customer uses version 6, I haven't seen the new one. If it hasn't yet been upgraded in the new version, I feel that the interface can be improved to be more windows like.

Use of Solution

Since 2008

We didn't have any deployment issues.

While version 5 has problems on the server, version 6 looks much more stable.

My customer has 25 users licenses, and in this range we haven't seen any scalability issues.

Customer Service: 5/10. The supplier is slow to answer but now it's better with a self employed consultant.Technical Support: 7/10 (from supplier)

I haven't used any alternative solutions besides for a solution which we developed by one of my old customers.

We didn't experience any issues with the initial setup, it was easy.

Implementation Team

I was brought in after part of the implementation was already done. I worked on other document types.

Other Advice

It's easy to use but I recommend you evaluate other product as well. Currently, my customer is evaluating Arxivar.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Siav Archiflow?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.