Sophos Cyberoam UTM Review

It's a single box solution for firewall protection. But, it could use an upgrade to the basic product. It is not as scalable as other products.

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to act as basic firewall protection.

What is most valuable?

It's a VPN, and the single box solution serves all your needs like an application firewall. In addition, you can set the proxy server.

What needs improvement?

I think that it would be helpful to have advanced application layer security. It's time for Cyberoam to upgrade themselves and add new relevant add ons to their product.

Compared to other firewalls, it is similar to the same generation of products. It isn't great yet, but it will be.

The scalability is not that great. I think that the Sophos XG product is more scalable than the Sophos Cyberoam.

When selecting a vendor, we always consider the capability to deliver on their technical background.

I have no comment about the solution.

More Sophos Cyberoam UTM reviews from users
...who work at a Non Profit
...who compared it with Sophos UTM
Learn what your peers think about Sophos Cyberoam UTM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.