• Allows individual users to work in a controlled and secure environment, whereby user authentication, access control, password administration, and smooth workflow are ensured.
• Even if a user forgets theirs access information or password, Identity Manager helps users to restore access. This reduces the cost of help-desk support while making the daily operations much smoother.
• Large sized organizations require Identity Manager to ensure that their network and systems are secure for use or for access by delegated users.
• It ensures that business workflow is in compliance with secure standards of technology infrastructure.
Room for Improvement:
• Cost is the only demerit of Identity Manager because it requires updates of software and technology as users keep multiplying. Identity Manager is also prone to hackers and therefore needs to be regularly checked for security threats and intrusions.
• Users must be trained to use the system.
Medium to large sized organizations require Identity Manager in order to allocate their technology costs in a much better way. After a one time heavy installation cost, companies do not need to worry about user password/access issues that may occur on a daily basis.