Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It allows you to manipulate and depict data in various ways, but the integration of multiple data sources is sometimes not that straightforward.

Valuable Features:

• Ease of data visualization
  • Ease of dashboard creation
  • Ease of dashboard sharing

Improvements to My Organization:

The data was made clearer for us through visualization. In addition, it allowed us to automate result monitoring.

Room for Improvement:

The integration and usage of multiple data sources is sometimes not that straightforward.

Use of Solution:

I've used it for six months.

Deployment Issues:

All connections were to a SQL Database, and there were no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

No issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

No issues with scalability.

Did not need it.

Did not need it.

Previous Solutions:

We already had OLAP Cubes in place, but we haven't switched and are currently using both.

Initial Setup:

It was straightforward.

ROI:

It has given us faster reporting, resulting in better management of the information, and better usage of information in decision making.

Other Advice:

Definitely understand your data structure before using Tableau. Tableau allows you to manipulate and depict data in various ways, as long as you have proper, well structured input.

2 visitors found this review helpful
Add wintersAnonymous avatar x30

2 Comments

Ed dallal li?1425565817
Ed DallalReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

That is true. If I may, please try to blend data through Alteryx. Download free Desktop Designer trial license http://goo.gl/O4MgUZ Please, let me know if this is helpful, I'm keen to hearing your feedback-Thanks Andreas!

Like (0)07 July 15
Andreas demetriou pompatzis avatar 1432534426?1432534424

Thanks Ed,

i will have a look at Alteryx and get back to you asap

Like (0)28 January 16
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 214,054 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.