Tableau Review
It allows you to manipulate and depict data in various ways, but the integration of multiple data sources is sometimes not that straightforward.

Valuable Features

• Ease of data visualization
  • Ease of dashboard creation
  • Ease of dashboard sharing

Improvements to My Organization

The data was made clearer for us through visualization. In addition, it allowed us to automate result monitoring.

Room for Improvement

The integration and usage of multiple data sources is sometimes not that straightforward.

Use of Solution

I've used it for six months.

All connections were to a SQL Database, and there were no issues with deployment.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

Did not need it.

Did not need it.

We already had OLAP Cubes in place, but we haven't switched and are currently using both.

It was straightforward.

ROI

It has given us faster reporting, resulting in better management of the information, and better usage of information in decision making.

Other Advice

Definitely understand your data structure before using Tableau. Tableau allows you to manipulate and depict data in various ways, as long as you have proper, well structured input.

2 visitors found this review helpful

2 Comments

Ed DallalReal UserTOP 20

That is true. If I may, please try to blend data through Alteryx. Download free Desktop Designer trial license http://goo.gl/O4MgUZ Please, let me know if this is helpful, I'm keen to hearing your feedback-Thanks Andreas!

07 July 15
it_user243900Real UserLEADERBOARD

Thanks Ed,

i will have a look at Alteryx and get back to you asap

28 January 16