Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
It does not require coding or complicated settings, so it is easier for business analysts and directors to find solutions.

Valuable Features

The properties of each chart: It is helpful because in the world of analytics, not everyone is a developer; there are business analysts and directors as well, who want to play around and find quick solutions. If that requires coding or other settings, it would be more difficult or they don't even think of playing around. For developers, also, it’s easy to build reports as compared to coding.

Improvements to My Organization

Tableau gave us better visuals with more settings that help us find a better solution in the analysis world.

Room for Improvement

Performance improvement: Handling a huge amount of data and loading reports in a minimal time frame.

Use of Solution

I used it for about two years, but very little in the past 12 months.

We moved to Tibco Spotfire because of performance issues in Tableau.

Technical support was 7/10.

We previously used SSRS and other analytics tools. We moved to Tableau because of its visual effects and because it was easy to develop with it.

My admin team handled the configuration.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house, with a little help from vendor support.

Other Advice

Tableau is a good and growing tool in the business analytics world. It’s good to have it, but always compare and find out whether this tool meets your requirements.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 242,593 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.