Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
You can publish dashboards with Tableau Desktop and share them throughout the organization.

Valuable Features:

Mapping really is a very beautiful feature.

Improvements to My Organization:

Now all managers can interact with the dashboards in real time. This will help them become aware of each KPI in the dashboards.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see them add new charts, especially gauges, which are unfortunately not currently available in Tableau.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for more than two years.

Deployment Issues:

I have not really encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues. It’s a great product.

Customer service and technical support are very good.

Previous Solutions:

I also evaluated MS Power BI, but Tableau is more user-friendly, not as complicated and not buggy like MS Power BI.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup is straightforward. Just two or three clicks, and the product will be available. :)

Implementation Team:

Implementation was done in-house.

Other Advice:

Really, it’s a great product, and very interesting. You will love the data you see when you use the product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a Tableau reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 222,350 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.