Itmwdql1 400x400

Tableau Review
You can publish dashboards with Tableau Desktop and share them throughout the organization.

Valuable Features

Mapping really is a very beautiful feature.

Improvements to My Organization

Now all managers can interact with the dashboards in real time. This will help them become aware of each KPI in the dashboards.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see them add new charts, especially gauges, which are unfortunately not currently available in Tableau.

Use of Solution

I have been using it for more than two years.

I have not really encountered any deployment, stability or scalability issues. It’s a great product.

Customer service and technical support are very good.

I also evaluated MS Power BI, but Tableau is more user-friendly, not as complicated and not buggy like MS Power BI.

Initial setup is straightforward. Just two or three clicks, and the product will be available. :)

Implementation Team

Implementation was done in-house.

Other Advice

Really, it’s a great product, and very interesting. You will love the data you see when you use the product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a Tableau reseller.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Tableau?

Our experts can help. 242,522 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.