TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus Review

A service-oriented platform that is both stable and scalable

What is our primary use case?

There are a number of applications including use cases from the health industry, including health human services.

How has it helped my organization?

We're making good use of it, although our version is an outdated platform that needs to be replaced in order to be ready for the future. For example, we will be moving applications to micro-services and migrating components to the cloud.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is a service-oriented architecture, SOA-based.

What needs improvement?

Our version does not have cloud capabilities.

Containerization is not supported.

The is no support for Agile development.

We have been using this product for 12 years.

This product is very stable.

Scalability is fine, although our current version is just not able to move us to the future.

I was not part of the original implementation, although I'm sure that it was complex.

We have been working with this version of TIBCO for at least the past 12 years. We are now looking at replacing it with either a new version or a new solution from a different vendor.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good platform but in our case, it needs to be updated. The future is on the cloud, the future is containerized, the future is Agile development, and our version is incapable of any of this.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus reviews from users