Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows Review

An efficient, reliable solution with a straightforward setup

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for backup and restore purposes.

What is most valuable?

So far, I've found the solution to be easy to use. It's fast and reliable as well. I can access whatever I need on very short notice.

Also, with Veeam I don't need to install Agent on every machine, unlike Veritas, one of its competitors. This makes it a more efficient solution.

What needs improvement?

So far, the solution has been working very well for us.

Maybe in the future, they could do something better with the user interface and the performance, but so far it's a really good, efficient solution.

I'm new to the solution. I haven't been using it for very long.

The solution is still new to us, but so far I haven't faced any stability issues.

Technical support has been good. I haven't needed them so far, but they did ask if I wanted help with the implementation and the deployment. I didn't need anything, but they were very friendly.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was very easy. Deployment only took about one hour with configuration and everything considered.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the solution for different types of software, including Windows, Linux, SQL databases, etc. We use the on-premises deployment model. We have five or six administrators using the model currently.

I would rate this solution ten out of ten. I'd recommend it to others.

More Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows reviews from users