VMware AirWatch Review

The BYOD management console has smooth application performance.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is we have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. The employees have their own devices and to separate the corporate data from the personal data, we are using Airwatch. We monitor all dual aspects; we monitor email management and content management.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our email management and the separation of personal and corporate data.

What is most valuable?

The management console is great. The BYOD management console has a smooth application performance. Whenever I choose an application, template or report, it is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

In terms of the inventory management side, as in the invoice management, the stock management and the entire inventory of an organization is lagging a bit in comparison to Blackberry or other EMM solutions.

It is a stable product.

It seems highly scalable. There are no challenges.

The setup was straightforward. There were no challenges during the initial setup.

When considering a vendor for our needs the primary concern is the technology. It should be  within the parameters that are required for our needs.I would definitely reccomend a free trial period to really get to know the product and whether it is a good fit for the organization.

The pricing and licensing are affordable. They are not too high.