VMware Workspace ONE Review

A scalable, stable, and easy-to-deploy solution that gives us the ability to control mobiles remotely

What is our primary use case?

We use it for managing mobiles at a very elementary level. Basically, we want to control mobiles and allow a limited number of apps.

What is most valuable?

It is like any other mobile solution. It gives us the ability to control remotely, and that is what we like. We can wipe out and deploy remotely.

What needs improvement?

They do have a good integration, but there is a long way to go as far as integration is concerned. They need to integrate with the cloud solutions a little bit more. We are looking for Azure integration.

I have been using this solution for a year at the most.

It is stable. There are no stability issues.

It scales well. Everybody in our organization is using it.

They are perfect. They are available whenever we need them.

We didn't use any other solution previously.

It was simple.

Its pricing was okay for our company.

What other advice do I have?

I don't have any experience with other similar solutions, so I can't compare it with others. We decided to go with it and stick with it. It served the purpose in my previous organization. It is also serving the purpose in this organization. It is pretty good. VMware is one of the leaders.

I would rate VMware Workspace ONE a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
More VMware Workspace ONE reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Jamf Pro
Learn what your peers think about VMware Workspace ONE. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.