WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Review

Customizable, with good pricing and a good interface

What is our primary use case?

We basically use the solution for the connectors. There are some legacy platforms and the WSO2 provides a good amount of connectors. I'm able to integrate this quickly with those third-party platforms. There are some big mediations that are also required.

What is most valuable?

The link tool is good.

There is a good GUI tool where you can define all your requirements. It is very easy to use.

We are still exploring the entire solution. There are so many solutions, ESB solutions, and we are still learning.

The interface is very good.

The dashboard is excellent.

The reporting of the solution is very good.

The installation process is easy.

The pricing is okay.

We've found the technical support to be good so far.

The solution can scale well.

What needs improvement?

I will need some time to reflect on improvements as we are still exploring the product. Maybe in another two or three months, I'd have more insights.

The customization can be a bit difficult.

I've only been using the solution for a month. It hasn't been that long just yet.

The stability is very good. there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze from what I have seen so far. It's reliable and the performance has been good.

The scalability is good. It's possible to expand it if you need to.

We haven't had any issues with the technical support. They seem to be helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of service we are provided so far.

On this solution, the installation is easy, however, customization, mostly due to the fact that there will be a good amount of customization and mediations, requires expertise. If the people who are implementing the solution have the right set of expertise they will be able to do it. If a novice user is attempting an implementation, they will need some training first.

There is an open-source version, however, we have a subscription. Direct technical support is available when you are on a subscription plan. In the open-source version, you have community-level support where you will get support from the community.

We've also, as per the customer requirement, looked at Mule. We are comparing these two solutions together.

What other advice do I have?

We are a partner with the company.

We always use on-premises deployments as we only work with on-prem.

While I am still exploring the solution, I've so far been pretty satisfied with it. I'd rate it at a nine out of ten so far.

From my experience so far, I would recommend the solution to other users and companies. It's very customizable and the support is there if you need help. Of course, we are still in the design phase, and it is still early.

More WSO2 Enterprise Integrator reviews from users
...who compared it with Mule ESB
Find out what your peers are saying about WSO2, Talend, TIBCO and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.