WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Reviews

rating
Mahmoud Elkholy
Department Manager at a financial services firm with 5,001-10,000 employees
Jul 29 2019

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the integration between core banking and other systems.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution provides a way to communicate with unknown software with standard flexibility. Normally, we did not have good service integration with multiple systems and it provided this functionality, which is good.

What needs improvement?

There are a lot of security settings that when you apply you have to re-apply again every time you modify a setting. It is something that really needs to be enhanced.

We didn't previously use another solution. I was on the search for an open-source solution in order to have the ability to change or amend settings.

What other advice do I have?

We don't use the cloud version; we have our own servers. I would rate this solution eight out of ten.
CEO with 51-200 employees
Jul 31 2019

What is most valuable?

The learning curve for this solution is very good. It is an open-source solution, so it is better in terms of cost.

What needs improvement?

We had some challenges with the installation of this solution. We were using the open-source version with no support, and I expect that if we had the paid version then this would have been fixed. I would like to see better documentation for the open-source version.

The open-source, unsupported version is available free of charge.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is implementing this solution is to start with a proof of concept project. That will allow them to properly scale it or benchmark it for their internal capacity. I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About WSO2 Enterprise Integrator

Find out what your peers are saying about WSO2, Talend, TIBCO and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: October 2019.
372,124 professionals have used our research since 2012.

WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Questions

What is WSO2 Enterprise Integrator?

WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, core to the WSO2 Integration Agile Platform, is an open source Integration product for cloud native and container-native projects. It enables enterprise integration experts to build, scale, and secure sophisticated integration solutions to achieve digital agility. Unlike other integration products, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator already contains integration runtimes, message brokering, business process modeling, analytics and visual tooling capabilities.

WSO2 Enterprise Integrator customers