WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Review

Good integration between systems and strong stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for integration between core banking and other systems.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution provides a way to communicate with unknown software with standard flexibility. Normally, we did not have good service integration with multiple systems and it provided this functionality, which is good.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the integration between core banking and other systems.

What needs improvement?

There are a lot of security settings that when you apply you have to re-apply again every time you modify a setting. It is something that really needs to be enhanced.

I've been using the solution for four years.

The stability is excellent.

I wasn't able to check the scalability or test it very well previously, but I just tried it for about 1,000 transactions per minute, for testing, that it runs smoothly with no issue. We typically have a lower amount of transactions than that. Its use is not extensive.

We haven't used technical support.

We didn't previously use another solution. I was on the search for an open-source solution in order to have the ability to change or amend settings.

The latest version remains very complex, although it's going to wizard. The information is very easy for handling the integration. The initial version we used had some complications but it's handled now. The deployment didn't take more than an hour. We only needed two people to implement the solution - an admin and a developer. For maintenance, we only need the admin.

We handled the implementation ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

We don't use the cloud version; we have our own servers.

I would rate this solution eight out of ten.