Zoho Recruit Review

Great reporting providing a transparent process; very user friendly

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this solution was for the Zoho recruitment feature and the CRM with the customer aspect.

What is most valuable?

I've used the database for recruiting purposes listing our candidates. I've also used the reporting feature and email. It was very easy to use as I was recruiting via LinkedIn. LinkMatch helped us to add prospective candidates and get an overview of each one and their status. It was a very good user experience for employees not used to working with Plus forum and it was easy to manage. You can extract reports based on the parameters you want. It made it very easy to contact candidates when necessary. Through a few steps, you could send an email to all the candidates you had selected.

This product also allows a manager to assess their team, their status, whether they reached their targets and whether they followed up with candidates when necessary. The reporting feature was good. The process was transparent, it was easy to see whether everybody was doing their job. The solution is very user-friendly and it's really easy to work with even when you don't have technical skills.

What needs improvement?

There is a limit to the number of lines you can extract, I think it's about 600 lines. Part of the issue was that we didn't have the documentation on how to deal with that so I had to work it out for myself.

Zoho is a reliable and a good solution for a small company, up to about 20 users at any one time although many more can be included in the database.

We had 600 employees in our database and our system manager was responsible for providing access. There is no scalability limitation.

I had one problem with the solution and the IT support answered really quickly and they figured out the issue in one working day.

The company didn't use all the features that Zoho was offering and I think the solution is capable of doing a whole lot more but I can't quantify the ROI.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.