Zoho Recruit Review

Great support with good stability and fair pricing

What is our primary use case?

I primarily used the solution for finding candidates or finding clients. Basically, I just used it as a normal CRM.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution improved my organization the way any CRM solution does. It helped organize everything.

What is most valuable?

What I liked about it, was mostly the support you could get. If you had some issues, you'd call them, and they'd call you back, and they stay on the line as long as you need them to in order to resolve any issues. I'll use Zoho again at some point simply due to this aspect.

The solution is pretty simple to use.

The pricing seems to be very reasonable.

The stability never gave me any issues.

What needs improvement?

There's a bit of a learning curve. Ultimately, I knew another solution better and I didn't have the bandwidth to learn another completely new system. That said, if I gave myself three weeks to learn it, I probably would have been fine.

I only used the solution for something like 40 or 60 days It was only for a trial run. I don't have too much experience with it. I used it in the last year.

The stability is very good. There are no bugs and glitches that I can recall. It didn't crash or freeze. It was very reliable, and pretty much issue-free.

I'm just a one-man shop. I didn't really test the scalability.

The technical support is amazing. They're really great at what they do and I was very satisfied with them. They call you back very quickly and stay on the phone with you until the issue is resolved.

I've moved to Crelate. They're both great. The only reason I went with Crelate, is due to my learning curve. I had been using it for two and a half years. I probably paid twice as much, however, due to the learning curve, I didn't want to have to learn anything over again. If I had more time, if I had to do it over again, I probably would've stuck with Zoho.

I used to use Oracle, and I found it to be very difficult. I've also used Salesforce in the past. Both of these products were used when I was with different companies.

I primarily used the free version of Zoho when I did use the solution. I basically just used it to give it a trial run. That said, I recall the pricing being very reasonable. It's not overly expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a pretty small company. I'm basically just a one-man shop.

When I was trying the solution, I was using the latest version.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations. It's pretty great. Overall, I would rate the solution nine out of ten. If I had to do it all over again, I would have chosen to implement this product.

Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.