Zoho Recruit Review

User-friendly and scalable but could be more affordable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for recruiting.

What is most valuable?

The product is very user-friendly, We find it very easy to navigate.

The solution is pretty stable.

We find the product to be scalable.

The installation process isn't very complicated.

The product does have a lot of great, useful features.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be a bit more reasonable.

I've been using the solution for about a year at this point. It's been a while.

The stability of the solution has been good so far. It doesn't crash or freeze. there are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable.

The solution can scale. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with relative ease.

Right now, I am using the product myself, however, at my previous organization, around 100 people were actively using it.

I've never contacted technical support. I cannot speak to how helpful or responsive they are in general.

The initial setup is not complex. It's pretty straightforward and simple to do. A company shouldn't have any issues executing on deployment. That said, I cannot remember how long it took to actually set up and get up and running.

I handled the implementation myself. I didn't need the help of an integrator or consultant.

The cost could be adjusted. We'd like it to be a bit less.

We pay a licensing fee on a monthly basis.

I did evaluate other options before choosing this product. I had this suggested to me and decided to use it and I ended up liking it.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a customer and an end-user. I don't have a business relationship with Zoho.

I do not think that I am using the latest version of the solution. My understanding is that it is an older version, however, I can't speak to the exact version number off hand.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies.

Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.