ASG Mobius Reviews

rating
Larry Mendoza
System Engineer at a government with 10,001+ employees
Feb 06 2017

What do you think of ASG Mobius?

What is most valuable?: Archiving is the most valuable feature of this solution. • How has it helped my organization?: It has improved the reports bundling feature and has reduced reports printing. • What needs improvement?: When the new version is available, the vendor should make it easier for upgrading this product. • For how long have I used the solution?: I have used mainframe for ten years and the distributed system for five years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: I have not encountered any stability issues. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: I have not encountered any scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: I would rate the technical support a 8/10. • How was the initial...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About ASG Mobius

Find out what your peers are saying about ASG, IBM, OpenText and others in Enterprise Content Management.
301,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.

ASG Mobius Questions

ASG Mobius Projects By Members

ASG Mobius Consultants

What is ASG Mobius?

Mobius is an intelligent information management solution that delivers
content services with a granular policy management foundation to manage the
life cycle of enterprise content and data in accordance with corporate policies,
industry regulations and government mandates at web-scale speeds with accuracy and reliability.

Also known as
ASG ViewDirect
ASG Mobius customers

Liberty Mutual

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Enterprise Content Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Enterprise Content Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about ASG, IBM, OpenText, and more!