IRONSCALES OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IRONSCALES is #19 ranked solution in top Email Security tools. IT Central Station users give IRONSCALES an average rating of 10 out of 10. IRONSCALES is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Office 365:IRONSCALES vs Microsoft Defender for Office 365. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 37% of all views.
What is IRONSCALES?

Organizations need a comprehensive, automated solution to stop tomorrow’s phishing attacks today. After all, the FBI estimates that phishing attacks cost victims $26 billion from June 2016 to July 2019.

Enter IRONSCALES, a comprehensive, people-powered email security platform. Now you can defend against the full spectrum of phishing threats when and where they are most likely to cause damage – at the mailbox level. We help customers leverage more people and expertise against threats than any other solution, based on how we structure our decentralized intelligence and AI-powered incident response and remediation.

We offer customers The Power of Now with a single, unified email security platform that combines multiple point solutions into one. Our self-learning system helps where your email security is most at risk by providing post-delivery prevention, detection and remediation.

Download the Email Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

IRONSCALES Customers
Dalton State, ARPR, Telit
IRONSCALES Video

IRONSCALES Reviews

JC
Digital Risk Intelligence Partner at a comms service provider with 1-10 employees
Easy to set up with great AI and very good threat-sharing capabilities

• "The stability is good."
  • "The integration with Google Suite needs to be better. it's something they can work on."

What is our primary use case?

We help customers use this to help them to secure against business email compromises, phishing, and impersonation.

What is most valuable?

They're outstanding as a solution. They have a threat-sharing capability so that you get information from all the customers regarding any phishing attack. That's a great feature for us due to the fact that we get information very fast if someone else in the world has seen that email.

The artificial intelligence is excellent. They are able to use it to recognize phishing emails due to the language used.

The initial setup is very easy.

The solution can scale.

The stability is good.

We've been satisfied with technical support.

What needs improvement?

The pricing is a bit high.

In the future, I'd like to see digital exposure of the users, such as credential exposure, or this kind of feature.

We've been working with the solution over the past year.

The solution has been very stable. It's reliable. We haven't found bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze.

We don't have any issues with scaling - even when dealing with many different customers.

Our clients range in size. We help companies with anywhere from 50 users to thousands of users.

We have been satisfied with the solution's technical support. They have been helpful and responsive.

We have used Darktrace in the past. The reason we are looking into Darktrace is to have another option. However, for us, Darktrace is not so good as IRONSCALES. IRONSCALES is easier to use, easier to implement, and more accurate when it comes to false positives.

We've also worked with Proofpoint and some Microsoft-owned options, however, we haven't worked with anything else.

The initial setup is amazing. it's not overly complex or difficult at all.

It was fast, easy, and straightforward to implement and deploy. On average, with the customers, it takes us around 10 minutes to one hour to set everything up, depending on the size of the customer.

We can assist our clients with the initial setup.

We have a yearly licensing contract. The pricing is a bit expensive, and we'd, of course, like it to be lower, however, we really like the product.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer as well as an integrator. In some cases we sell the solution, in some cases, we provide the customer with the service. We are a security service provider.

We are working with the latest version. IRONSCALES is a universal service cloud for service. So you always have the latest one.

I would recommend the solution to other users and companies. I couldn't believe that it could filter out 35% of the email. We've very satisfied.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: System provider, Partner