Microsoft .NET Framework Overview
Microsoft .NET Framework is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Application Infrastructure tools. It is most often compared to Magic xpa Application Platform: Microsoft .NET Framework vs Magic xpa Application Platform
What is Microsoft .NET Framework?.NET Framework is a software framework that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library named Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability across several programming languages. Programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment named Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling. FCL and CLR together constitute .NET Framework.
Microsoft .NET Framework is also known as MS .NET Framework, MS .NET Framework, MS .NET Framework.
Microsoft .NET Framework Buyer's Guide
Download the Microsoft .NET Framework Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
Microsoft .NET Framework CustomersCurtin University, Rockwell Automation, Aruba Networks, Insurity Inc., City of Barcelona, Pennsylvania DCNR, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, A1 Telekom Austria AG, Eastman Chemical Company
Microsoft .NET Framework Video
What users are saying about Microsoft .NET Framework pricing:
- "The product and support for this solution are free for everyone."
- "The pricing could be cheaper."
- "There is a Community Edition that can be used free of charge, but the licensing cost for the Enterprise version is quite high."
- "The Microsoft .NET Framework is free of charge, without licensing cost."
- "If you want to develop an enterprise-level application, you have to purchase the enterprise-level development license."
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft .NET Framework. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
501,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 4 more Microsoft .NET Framework Reviews