Agiloft Service Desk Suite Review

It's customizable, can be developed easily, and free, but only up to a certain number of users.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has provided us with a tool to perform a successful trial with our customer and receive their stamp of approval to move beyond the trial phase. Because this product is infinitely customizable and easily developed, we are using it for other applications.

60 days

None

This is actually interesting. Their model is that the software is basically free, to a point based on number of users. We developed a functioning product and it ran on their test server without a hiccup.

For our application, the product has scaled perfectly.

Excellent. They provide free support for 30 days for free software! Seriously.

Excellent

We tried (and paid for) the Interneer (Intellect) BPM solution. We experienced too many problems which challenged our confidence in the product to move forward. Even after we paid for it, we felt that we would be better off abandoning the Intellect product and going with another solution.

We developed it ourselves in-house. In 2 weeks, we had a usable solution.

This is a great question because this is an area of diversity. Due to the nature of BPM, the workflow and processes will change and improve over time which will require modifications to the software. For this reason, it makes sense to be able to do it in-house. I would recommend that you try either the Agiloft product or the BonitaSoft product because you can develop them without a fee to a point to see if it is right for you. The product that we paid for upfront, the Interneer (Intellect) solution, doesn't seem to have the same capabilities or latest technology look and feel as the free version.

Intellect, BonitaSoft