Agiloft Service Desk Suite Review

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to track projects and tasks associated with projects. It is a helpful product for cloud-based hosting and remotely accessing Windows Workstations.

How has it helped my organization?

Since using Agiloft enterprise software, we have been able to keep loose ends to a minimum on various projects spread out across the Pacific Northwest. Our customer service and productivity have increased in quality and quantity since using this product.

What is most valuable?

• The tracking feature has been the most helpful feature. It helps us keep track of projects, notes, and documents along with personnel and products.
  • Agiloft has customizable menus and processes.
  • It is very flexible and useful for a variety of different uses.

What needs improvement?

We have found the documentation a bit confusing at times. This area could use some improvement.

More than five years.

Issues with stability are second to none. Agiloft is very reliable. We use it like it is locally installed on our PC.

We haven't had any scalability issues.

Agiloft has a great support team to help the process along. They are affordable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The tech support team acts like walking encyclopedias. They know databases and programming.

After all these years, we hardly need to speak to Agiloft anymore. However, they have great customer support. Every time we need something from them, they make our small troubles go away quickly.

We previously used IBM Tivoli but switched because it was expensive and difficult to customize.

Unlike the solutions that we used before, Agiloft was the easiest one for us to use. This is the main reason why we went with them.

It was an in-house setup with some tech support from Agiloft.

This product paid for itself within the first six months of use. It took us a few months to get into it fully. After about six months, we started making a return on our investment at more than 300%.

Agiloft has by far the best entry point for both cost and learning curve.

We looked into Salesforce, Microsoft SQL, and ManageEngine.

What other advice do I have?

Agiloft is a good fit for small and big companies. We are a small company, and their support to us has been terrific so far. Other reviews suggest other companies feel the same about them.

I love this company and their product.

1 Comment
author avatarMatt Gibson
TOP 5LEADERBOARDReal User

We are planning to purchase the enterprise package and load it in house on our servers.
This will be a test of our skills, and a test of the stability of the systems.