- Source and configuration management
- Implemented almost 10 hooks and integration with JIRA
- Written custom Hook scripts
- I did multiple migration from different tools
It's easy, cost effective but not a enterprise tool therefore the community has to work with that direction.
1 year, deployed
Yes, lot of issues come up
5/10, the community helps a lot.Technical Support:
5/10, the community helps a lot.
Installed on my own
As an open source solution it's very effective, will be very useful for individual and for small teams.
Opensource tool, only have to bear development and maintenance costs.
Yes, other standard SCM tools.
Teams may use this tool for following activities:
1. Can be used in any organization for managing documents
2. Can be used by individuals for verifying the changes in the local copy, no need to install a dedicated server
3. Can be used to explore any tool functionality
4. Can be used for SCM as it's designed for.