ArcSight Logger Review

High performance, easy query creation, and straightforward documents

What is most valuable?

Some of the most valuable features I really appreciate are the performance, how quick the solution is, and how easy it is to create a query. Additionally, it is user friendly and the automatic graph creation feature is beneficial.

What needs improvement?

The solution could be improved in maintenance settings.

Some of the additional features I would like to see in the next release is an automated dashboard of the logs that has information that is more detailed.

I have used this solution for one and a half years.

It is a stable solution.

It is a scalable solution.

The technical support is very good providing accurate answers and I have never experienced problems with them.

The initial setup to be straightforward, you just have to stick to the documents and it is really easy.

My current deployment was not a complex environment. It was very easy to deploy and connect with the different connectors. I had deployed the solution approximately three times in my career.

With a complex environment, the deployment was approximately two days whereas with a really complex environment the setup would require around 15-20 connectors.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it to others because the performance of the solution is overall great. One of the significant features are its high search capacity and if you know the query language you will be more comfortable.

I rate ArcSight Logger a nine out of ten.

7.0
More ArcSight Logger reviews from users
...who work at a Government
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about ArcSight Logger. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.