Aruba Instant Review

Good roaming features and very good scalability and stability

What is most valuable?

The roaming feature is the solution's most valuable aspect.

What needs improvement?

Technical support needs improvement. We use the forum for technical support assistance, but it's not enough. If you're talking with a technician, they're in India. They cannot give you the service that you need. Sometimes have problems with some personal services and technical support is not helpful in this area.

The solution needs to be more compatible with IoT and smart devices.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The stability of the solution is very good.

The scalability of the solution is excellent.

We aren't satisfied with technical support. If you open a ticket, it's 24 hours at least before they get back to you. If you're in the enterprise-level business you can wait, you can come in next day. However, a small or medium business cannot handle the cost of the delay.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We're an Aruba reseller. Our clients are typically small and medium-sized companies.

It's a good product. If you are an enterprise business, you have your own team for every service and you have time to research, but for small companies, support is not good and you don't have the resources of an internal team that could mitigate that.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

More Aruba Instant reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN
Learn what your peers think about Aruba Instant. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.