Aruba Instant Review

Good central management of multiple devices, user-friendly, and good pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution in the business environment for the office network.

What is most valuable?

The central management of multiple devices is the solution's most valuable aspect.

The solution is very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The solution, as it is, is perfect for us right now. There isn't any aspect that needs to be simplified.

I've been using the solution for two years now.

There was only ever one case in which an access point failed, but it was reintegrated. The issue was more of a matter of oversight. One part of the network had covered ten access points.

In general, it's quite a stable product.

The solution is absolutely scalable.

Currently, we have just under 100 employees, but I can only comment on the number of users at my particular office.

We've never been in touch with Aruba technical support. There's never been a need to. The solution works perfectly so far.

We did use a different solution, but it was medium-class and not really comparable to Aruba. It might have been D-Link or something similar.

The initial setup, from what I understand, was pretty straightforward.

Our supplier assisted with the implementation.

The price is fairly reasonable. It may be a bit expensive for some companies, but for us, it's worth every penny.

We were considering Cisco at the time, but Aruba had a better price point. Our supplier actually suggested Aruba as an optimal solution for us.

What other advice do I have?

We work off the latest version of the solution.

I'm just using the system now for the management of devices. I haven't been adding devices recently, but in the last couple of years of using it, I haven't had a single technical problem with the solution.

I'd recommend the solution to mid-level businesses like ours, with up to 100 employees.

We're fully covered. Aruba is not bothering us with additional promotional materials and I don't need anything else. So far, for the level of users we have, I haven't really experimented with the solution or had to reach out to technical support or investigate other aspects of it. It's just perfect for us at this point.

Comparing it to Cisco, which I also have some experience with, I'd rate it ten out of ten. If I had more knowledge of other solutions and could compare them to Aruba as well I'd rate Aruba lower, depending on the other offerings, but based on my knowledge of the product and my overall experience, it's been great working with Aruba.

More Aruba Instant reviews from users