Aruba Wireless Review

A solid solution with good access point management features and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to manage all of our wireless devices.

What is most valuable?

I like the way it groups and manages access points.

What needs improvement?

You have to use the command line for a lot of commands but then get back to the GUI for the main actions. A lot of the access point commands are in the command line interface, versus being in the GUI.

Some control systems have the ability to right-click to go to the common line. I would like to see that incorporated onto the interface.

I have been working with Aruba Wireless for three years.

I have almost 1,300 access points and on an average day, I have less than 1% down. I am usually sitting at 100%. This solution is stable.

This solution is very scalable.

The technical support is very good and I haven't had any issues with them. They were pretty responsive.

They had their wireless in place for eight years and I have been here for three. I wasn't a part of the initial decision-making process.

The initial setup was straightforward.

It only takes a few minutes to deploy. I would say that it is about as long as it takes to reboot the access point.

The pricing is reasonable. If you compare it to other solutions then it's reasonably priced.

What other advice do I have?

I think that Aruba Wireless is a great option. I hardly ever have problems with access points and the failover mechanism works well.

Overall, It's a good solid system.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Aruba Wireless reviews from users