Aruba Wireless Review

Straightforward to set up, good stability, and the client match feature is helpful

What is our primary use case?

I am a system integratorĀ and Aruba Wireless is one of the network infrastructure products that IĀ have experience with. We have customers using versions all the way from AP-100 to AP-535.

We have these devices in many industries, with a focus on educational institutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the client match. This feature continually monitors the client and provides automatic load-balancing, as well as other advanced features.

What needs improvement?

Improvements to the GUI, such as being able to search in the Mobility Master, would be nice. It is hard to find and provision APs when you have a substantial install base.

I have been using Aruba Wireless since 2007.

The stability has been great.

We haven't had any trouble with scalability. 75% of our clients are using Aruba Wireless.

I have a lot of experience with wireless networking products from Aruba and Juniper. I also have some experience with Ruckus.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward and the deployment is quick. With our experience, it is pretty easy to do.

We integrate Aruba Wireless and other devices for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering Aruba Wireless is to try it. If you try it then you're going to like it.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Aruba Wireless reviews from users
...who work at a University
...who compared it with Cisco Wireless
Learn what your peers think about Aruba Wireless. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.