Asana Review

I've found that for certain clients, it's cost effective for inviting outsourced resources to contribute to specific projects.

What is most valuable?

The visual thumbnails for viewing appended image files to a project are very helpful.

How has it helped my organization?

For certain clients, this is a cost effective means of inviting outsourced resources to contribute to specific projects.

What needs improvement?

When evaluating project management software, the fundamental requirement I consider remains its ability to provide me a high level of view of all areas of the project so I can drill down to what is immediately relevant.

Asana does an OK job of this, but not as good as some of the alternatives out there.

One year.

No, deployment is very straightforward.

No stability issues so far.

No scalability issues so far. Admittedly, clients that use this do not typically have data intensive projects.

Simple setup.

N/A

For the free version, it does quite a lot so I would start there. Upgrade if the functionality is directly relevant to improving process efficiency for your organization.

Basecamp

What other advice do I have?

For a free solution, it does provide a lot of value. As a paid solution, this can be an appropriate fit depending on the circumstance.

More Asana reviews from users