BambooHR Review

We can use onboarding and offboarding task reminders as evidence for areas of ISO 27001.

What is most valuable?

• Time off requests: Very easy to keep track of them.
  • ATS: Time saving having all applicants in one place, and the email function is very useful.
  • Onboarding and Offboarding: Task reminders are very useful, and means we can use as evidence for areas of ISO 27001.

How has it helped my organization?

BambooHR has streamlined HR for us. We are an SME and growing rapidly. BambooHR has helped us keep on top of HR, which is essential.

What needs improvement?

Training: To allocate a new training course, you can only add it to a job title, and not to individuals. This is not very useful to us.

I have been using BambooHR for 2 years and 10 months.

We have not had stability issues.

We have not had scalability issues.

Technical support is good. We have a slight delay in response due to our location and time difference. But generally, support is very responsive and good.

We didn't have an HRM system prior to using BambooHR.

Initial setup was pretty straightforward. There are options to import data when you start off, and there is a function to use power-edits to update information for more than one employee.

Depends on what features you need. We started off with the basics and added ATS later. There is an upgrade that costs more, but at the moment it is not cost effective for us, as we handle some of the features it offers with other software.

We looked at other options.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product. I think it works for small- to medium-sized companies. It might not be so great for large organisations.

More BambooHR reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about BambooHR, Namely, Workday and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.