F666c3359ef9f66213b0b4900b67d4ef 400x400

BambooHR Review
The most valuable feature for us is the time off request.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable feature for us is the time off request. It is very practical and useful.
Also, we signed a contract for the professional version in order to use the new hire packet and e-signatures. We haven’t tried the new features yet, but we think they will be pretty useful for our operation.

Improvements to My Organization:

The time off request is the official way to request for time off in this company. However, if we compare the accrual balance days from Bamboo versus real days, sometimes we have to reconcile it by manual adjustment.

Room for Improvement:

User manual in Spanish: It's hard to update because there are updates in the website constantly.

It would be useful for our company if BambooHR could have an updated procedure manual in Spanish for employees, with descriptions of the steps to perform tasks. In our company, we have developed a procedure manual and we frequently update it, in order to simplify the procedure for the employees, because there is no Spanish manual.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it from 2011 until now.

Stability Issues:

We have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is 10/10.

Previous Solutions:

We did not previously use a different solution.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Prices are good.

Other Advice:

It is justified in cases of large companies, to manage human resources.

0 Comments