F666c3359ef9f66213b0b4900b67d4ef 400x400

BambooHR Review
The most valuable feature for us is the time off request.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature for us is the time off request. It is very practical and useful.
Also, we signed a contract for the professional version in order to use the new hire packet and e-signatures. We haven’t tried the new features yet, but we think they will be pretty useful for our operation.

Improvements to My Organization

The time off request is the official way to request for time off in this company. However, if we compare the accrual balance days from Bamboo versus real days, sometimes we have to reconcile it by manual adjustment.

Room for Improvement

User manual in Spanish: It's hard to update because there are updates in the website constantly.

It would be useful for our company if BambooHR could have an updated procedure manual in Spanish for employees, with descriptions of the steps to perform tasks. In our company, we have developed a procedure manual and we frequently update it, in order to simplify the procedure for the employees, because there is no Spanish manual.

Use of Solution

I have been using it from 2011 until now.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is 10/10.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Prices are good.

Other Advice

It is justified in cases of large companies, to manage human resources.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About BambooHR?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.