Blackberry Protect Review

Very good at protecting us and blocking whatever is necessary

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this product is for protection of our computers and network. I'm the coordinator of special projects and we are customers of CyclancePROTECT.

What is most valuable?

The solution does a good job of blocking whatever it thinks needs to be blocked and it doesn't require a lot of performance from the computer.

What needs improvement?

The implementation was complicated requiring some things that felt unsafe. After that, it was easy

I've been using this solution for the past 12 months.

Scalability is perfect - we have around 100 users. It doesn't require a lot of staff for maintenance.

I haven't needed to use technical support, the supplier helps us with anything that needs fixing.

The initial setup was quite complicated, it took us a month or two with the reseller doing a good job assisting us with the initial configuration.

We currently pay an annual license fee although I'd prefer we were paying on a monthly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It's important to have a plan and the time to deploy it correctly.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

Private Cloud
More Blackberry Protect reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Blackberry Protect. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.