Blackberry Protect Review

Good endpoint protection, stable, easy to install, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution as a customer and I provide services for my clients. We are system integrators and we use this solution for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

I like the AI and mathematical components that they use.

I like the pre-execution method of protection that prevents infection. It is a nice feature.

What needs improvement?

I have already suggested features that need to be improved and Blackberry is already working on those improvements. For example, the interface and the Cylance Optics need to be improved a fair bit.

It's a good solution but some features just need to be updated.

I have been using Blackberry Protect for almost four years.

Blackberry Protect is stable. I have not experienced any issues with bugs or had any limitations with this Blackberry product. It's a good solution.

Technical support is good, but the response time could be improved. They can take two or three days to get back to you with a solution.

The initial setup is straightforward. It is very easy to install.

It's not so heavily priced; rather, it's average and decent.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend going with Blackberry Cylance, it's good.

It's a very lightweight agent that doesn't put very much pressure on the computers, it's really good in terms of resources.

I would rate Blackberry Protect a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
More Blackberry Protect reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Blackberry Protect. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.