BOC ADONIS Review

A time-saving and efficient product with fantastic support

What is our primary use case?

We have two primary use cases for the solution. Firstly, it's the basis for process affirmation and secondly, we use it for business process management purposes, creating documentation, doing workshops, process designs and things like that.

In Switzerland, our company has 4500 employees who can access ADONIS in read-only mode. And we have about 250 people working directly with the product.

What is most valuable?

The support is fantastic and we have really good contact with them, it's very easy to use. It's very fast using it on the computer and there's good response time. The product is very stable. We haven't ever needed to take service breaks and we can scale it throughout our company without any problem. So it's a very good program.

What needs improvement?

One of the weak points is that you can't just export so I'd like to see an improvement in exporting features. If you're using it for the permutation within the tool, it's very good. But if you need it for creating a short documentation or a chart, it's not very good for exporting the models. On this point, they will have to be better in the future compared to Bizagi, for example.

It would be very nice if you could have a place installation so that you would not only have a centralized installation where I can access through our web, but it would be nice for me to have a local installation because I'm away a lot, but they don't do it anymore. If I don't have any WiFi connection, I can't access ADONIS.

We've been using this solution for quite a few years. Initially, we used a previous version but have been using the current version for the past two years with our new process management team.

It's very stable.

It's very scalable.

Customer service is great. They're very good. We get all the answers we need. A good key account for our company and they support it well.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup but I believe it was very straightforward. They didn't encounter any problems installing and configuring the software. It was just a piece of cake.

What other advice do I have?

I don't think this product requires a proof of concept, I think you can just go straight out and buy it. You can't do anything wrong with this tool in this field.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

More BOC ADONIS reviews from users