Broadcom Clarity PPM Review

Consistent report delivery. I would like it to be compatible with other scheduling tools.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are its compatibility with other programs, easy to use and the report generating feature.

How has it helped my organization?

It has consistent delivery of reports and all project-related information housed in one place.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see compatibility with more than just one scheduling tool. Primavera P6 is our tool and it drives our projects.

Currently, we are still in development and we're not in production. The few times that we've tried putting it in production, it hasn't been that stable.

From what I've seen at a recent conference, I'm quite impressed. You can do a lot with it and there is lot of room for growth.

They are very good and extremely responsive when it comes to addressing questions. They provide good suggestions for any troubleshooting.

We were using a previous solution; it was a combination of Microsoft Access, SharePoint tables and Excel. It was becoming too cumbersome and time consuming to produce reports and we needed something to manage all our projects. With the number of projects we were doing, the things we were trying to track and report on were getting more detailed; thus we needed a tool to manage all that.

The vendor’s ability to understand our current process, adapt to it while also being honest and setting guardrails for us on what their limitations are and what the product can deliver, were important criteria while choosing a vendor.

I was involved in the initial setup and it was quite complex. We're still in the initial setup.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure that the production requirements are detailed and thorough, so that the vendor can understand what is needed for successful implementation.

We're not in production. We had gone to production, but we had to go back. There was difficulty in understanding our process and expectations from the start of the project to where we are now and that hasn't been realized.

More Broadcom Clarity PPM reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Broadcom Clarity PPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.