CA UIM (DX Infrastructure Manager) Review

Unified Management Portal monitors the health of our environment (CPU, memory, disk/storage usage, and connectivity) and prevented some issues from occurring.

Valuable Features

Unified Management Portal (UMP) is the most valuable feature, as it did a lot of health monitoring for our environment to prevent some issues from happening. It has many features that are helpful, although I was not able to explore them all.

Improvements to My Organization

It has helped us to monitor the health of our network. It monitors the CPU, memory, disk/storage usage, and connectivity which were the vital parts of our environment.

Room for Improvement

NSD and NMS support need to be improved. Usually, what I encountered was that if we had an issue, the suggestion was always to upgrade to the current version, but sometimes when they upgraded some features would stop working.

Use of Solution

I used it for less than a year.

2/5.

Most of the support during my shift was in India, who are only 2/5, but if I got to speak to someone in Australia, Europe or the US, it's 4/5.

I can say it is straightforward if they can provide correct procedures and steps.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Make sure you have good support and what SLA is included.

Other Advice

Make sure you can get good quality support.

1 visitor found this review helpful