Calabrio Review

Areas I like about the product include dynamic scheduling, workflows and evaluator goals.

Valuable Features

It's hard just to pick one area that I like about the product, because they have heard the needs of the customer, and almost everything we were looking in a WFO software they have... dynamic scheduling, workflows, evaluator goals... and I know that if there is something that the software does not do now, chances are that I will see it soon in the near future.

They have a lot of features that I love… If I had to pick two, it would be… in WFM the workflows ( I do automatic PTO handling thru those) and in QM the Evaluator goals, it picks random calls for the evaluators and sends them to their queue, so they no longer have to spend time looking for calls.

Improvements to My Organization

By being able to manage better the time of the agents, and the ease of use thru intraday management, we have been able to move adherence goals from 80 to 85%, and we know that we can even bring it up to 90% in the near future, that alone has made our 6 locations that much more effective, resulting in better customer service for our patients and families.

Room for Improvement

Reporting does need some improvement.

Use of Solution

6+ years

10+ Excellent!

Pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

Vendor, great expertise.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pretty reasonable compared to the other on the market.

Other Advice

This is a great suite, very complete, and they will always strive to make it suitable for your business... make sure that you ask as many questions you want. You would be surprise how much information they can provide you with... and their guidance in invaluable :) You are in good hands!

1 Comment
Orlee GillisConsultant

Can you list examples of information that you've derived, and which questions you asked that allowed you to do so?

31 October 16