Calabrio Review

The realtime adherence is a great feature. Full UK support is still growing compared to the US.

What is most valuable?

The realtime adherence is a great feature, it lets us stay connected with the call floor and react when needed to demand peaks and shortfalls.

How has it helped my organization?

This gives us a interactive view of the call floor then advisors can also see so they can be a part of the delivery and gain ownership.

What needs improvement?

As we are a Calabrio customer, we get the support we need regarding standard software support for example when the system is not working as expected and user questions.

Calabrio has always supplied great customer service and always helped where possible.What's currently limited is a forum for UK customer to share best practices with and to utilize these connections to ensure that we are using the system to its full capability. As it's a US based company, all of the conferences are in America as it stands, but customer base and functionality are always growing so hopefully we will see this in the UK in the near future.

2 years.

No, the roll-out out was easy with measures in place to roll back if issues where encountered

On first roll-out we did but with a couple of server config changes these were resolved. Also we changed browser to Chrome for better performance.

Not at all, we have over 500 employees using the system without an issue.

The customer service we have received is first class.

8 out of 10.

We wanted to have a more updated cloud based solution that interrogated fully with our telephony system and had features to enhance our planning and quality capability such as a QM system and speech analytics.

Straightforward, once deployed on our server access they the intranet with single sign on was easy. One of the many benefits is the easy to navigation GUI and Config.

In partnership with a vendor.

One of the reasons we selected this product was the licences are concurrent which is value for money when working in a 24 hour support service.

We did, but we felt Calabrio was the best option for our company now and the journey ahead.

What other advice do I have?

Overall I feel this is a great product with a fantastic support network with a exciting features roadmap ahead.

1 visitor found this review helpful